Monday, August 26, 2013

OK, I'm boring

Good Morning and whatever happened to Hannah Montana?!?

OK, so I try to stay current. I've refrained from listening to Oldies radio, because, well, I've heard every song they play. Don't they play the same 10 songs anyway?
Most of my music comes from Spotify or stations like WXPN. Sure, I've seen the Rolling Stones live this year, but I've also been to the Tin Angel probably too many times this year.
I watch all the hottest TV shows and keep up with the news (well, I guess I don't have much choice there).
I ride my bike. I go to parks. I check out street festivals.
I have an earring. I once walked into a tattoo shop (chickened out, but I at least walked in).
I am connected to the Cloud. I am on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Circle and a bunch of other social sites.
In fact, a friend of my 14-year old son was shocked when he found out I was on Instagram. "That's cool," he said.
So, I'm cool (not Fonzie cool, but cool enough). Then again, I just referenced Fonzie so maybe that makes me uncool.
I don't know, but I do know I flipped off one of my cool shows last night to check out the MTV awards show and saw this.




I'm not sure if I want to be cool anymore.

No comments: