Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rise and Shine --- Anything for a buck

Good Morning and welcome to the middle of the week!

So, with one eye open the other night, I saw a commercial pop up on the TV for something called the 'Snazzy Napper.'
I thought maybe it was some kind of bizarre nightmare or my subconcious telling me I need more sleep.
Anyway, here's what I saw:


After shaking the cobwebs, I thought it was some kind of joke or maybe it was a plot to turn us all Muslim (that comes from Fox News, by the way).
No, it's actually real. I dare anybody to get this and actually use it.
When we all stop laughing, you will be out the 25 bucks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home