Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rise and Shine --- Aahh, another toy ad

Good Morning and welcome to what will have to stand as the middle of the week!

I keep wondering, if it's not winter yet, why does the snowball keep getting bigger. Suddenly, it's November and the end of the year of the year can't come soon enough.
Speaking of November and soon enough, I truly believe there is evil behind these toy companies. No matter where you turn, you see ads with happy children playing with some new car track or doll.
Up until a week ago, I had never heard of LaLa Loopsy. I've now been told the whole story behind the doll and we 'need' to have a couple of them.
A few years ago, we tried something called Moon Sand. It was supposed to be a play-dough type thing that you could mold into sand castles then break them down and make something else. It never dried out. Well, it did dry out, right on the couch and it never came off.
Now, Moon Sand, I hear, is back, but it's been repackaged into some kind of cool, learning experience.
Yeah, whatever.
Is it just me or do these things only appear in the last couple of months of the year? There seems to be all kinds of junk thrown out into the Holiday wind in hopes something will become a seller.
Then again, does anybody know where I can get some Lego Star Wars sets?

No comments: