Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Rise and Shine --- Oil like boils

Good Morning and welcome to a brand-new, spanking week!

One thing I do every year is have a debate in my head when it is time to turn on the heat in the house. See, I have oil heat, so it's not as simple as getting the temperature up.
I have to check out the price of oil. Check the weather reports to see how long I have before it actually gets "cold." Check the price again. Check the gauge on the tank. Check the price one more time.
Usually, I try to make it as close to Thanksgiving as possible.
When a 5-year old girl, though, wants to put on her heavy coat while eating lunch, I guess it's time to break down and turn the temperature up.
That doesn't mean I don't continue to check the price and the level on a daily basis.
Now, I'm waiting for a nice week of 70 degree days. Guess that won't come until May.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home