Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Rise and Shine --- Today's the day

Good Morning and somehow we are only a few days for Thanksgiving!

In a lot of houses, this week is a bit hectic. There's cooking. There's cleaning. There's more cooking. There's a visit from family and friends. Then there's epic cleaning.
While that's all well and good and a lot of fun, this week also brings some other sunshine to my house.
Well, the sunshine is there most days, but this week is a little brighter.
"Hey, girl, you have to stay 5. I don't care if it is your birthday, I don't want you getting any older."
First comes the look, then this: "Daddy. I'm a big girl. I'm not 5. I'm 6."
"No, no no. You are growing much too fast. You have to stay 5 for another year."
That's when the laughter fills the room, the other room, the whole house.
Sure, you can turn 6 today. Just keep spreading that sunshine.
Happy Birthday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home