Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rise and Shine --- Lottery hangover

Good Morning and I'm still here, having not won the Mega Millions last night!

Of course, even if I had won, I'd probably still be here today (wouldn't have found out I won until getting to work). Hey, even $350 million richer, might as well finish out the last day.
That's the way we all say it, but, sure, reality is I would have been out the door quicker than it takes Rush Limbaugh to down a Big Mac.
There are certainly people who play these lottery numbers every day. They sink the dollars into the hope of a big payout.
Me? I wait until it's one of those super payouts. Don't even think about the Powerball until it hits at least $200 million. The first time I picked up a Mega Millions ticket was yesterday.
I don't know why. Certainly, any lottery winning would be welcomed. It just seems like there are better things to do with a couple of bucks than sink them into lottery tickets.
Then again, how much is the Powerball worth this week?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home