Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rise and Shine --- Know when to hold them...

Good Morning and welcome back to the middle of the week!

I'll tell you, these weeks that begin with a holiday sure throw off the schedule. It's suddenly Wednesday. Usually, I like to get through the work part of the week as fast as possible. This week, though, I wish the clock would slow down. I'm trying to savor every moment possible.
Meanwhile, that oil spilling out in the Gulf of Mexico is getting closer to Florida. There appears no way to stop it. It's like BP is throwing all it can against the wall to see what sticks.
Instead, we'll see higher gas prices and an environmental disaster that may never end.
Yeah, it's a good thing to be drilling for oil.
I think it's time to stop these companies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog !!
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!

acrylic jewelry

Akoya pearl beads

Akoya Pearl Bracelets

Akoya pearl brooches

Akoya pearl earrings