Thursday, April 10, 2008

RISE AND SHINE

GOOD MORNING, DELAWARE COUNTY!

Having worked most of my life after the sun had set, anytime I wanted to watch a television show, I would tape it.
Then, either later that night or the next day, I would watch the show, fast-fowarding through the commercials.
So, I really didn't pay too much attention to them. I don't need a commercial to figure out what I need to waste my money on anyway.
Having started this morning wake-up in January, I've been able to catch the shows during the normal run. Which means, except for when I have the remote in hand and check around, I am forced to watch the commercials.
Well, maybe there are a couple of humourous ones, but most are just plain annoying. Not only would I not buy their product now, but I feel like tracking down the master film and destroying it.
Morning television is the worst. If it's not a political ad, then there is this one for something called 'Honey Clusters.' It is apparently some kind of cereal. They are trying to show it's good for you. Some snot-nosed teenager with a whiny voice makes me hope Honey Clusters go the way of cheap gas.
Anyway, here are some good ones sent along by a favorite reader:


If you have any cool links or photos, send them along to onlinedelco@gmail.com

No comments: