Friday, April 23, 2010

Rise and Shine --- Making a mistake

Good Morning and it's finally Friday!

Mistakes, as they say, are a part of life. We say things we don't mean. We do things we didn't really want to do. We take things the wrong way.
I guess the best way to correct any mistake is to learn from it and move on. Sometimes, that's tough. Sometimes, it might seem impossible.
I don't know why I know, but there is sunshine after the storm. It may be today. It may be tomorrow. It is there, though.
The hard part is to keep plugging along. Here's what I've decided to do: Take one great thing in your life and concentrate every source of your being on that.
Try to let the rest of the stuff roll off your back. Last week, we had a video of Henry Winkler talking to a school in Media.
The actor (you can take actors anyway you want, but the message can get through even this thick school) said don't put a period on a negative thought. Believe me, I know it's hard, but, from this day forth, that's what I'm going to try to do.
Will it be successful? I don't know, but it's worth a try.

No comments: