Blogs > Rise and Shine

Good Morning everbody. Check here for your wake up call every day. We will have updated traffic, weather and few fun things to get you through the morning.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Rise and Shine --- The heat

Good Morning and welcome to a brand new week!

One think I really like to do is procrastinate. As long as I can remember, I put things off until the last minute.
Some would call it lazy. Others get frustrated (you know who you are). I, on the other hand, say it's because I like to work on deadline (sounds good, doesn't it?).
It's gotten me in trouble more than once (or more than a million times), but, you know, I would miss out on the fun.
So, after playing some baseball on the front lawn Saturday afternoon and losing the ball in the jungle-like grass, I figured it was time to pull out the lawn mower.
Then, glancing over at the hedges, saw I also needed to grab the cutters.
Of course, it's not like we could have a normal spring. So, in heat that seemed more suited for August, I was out there Sunday cutting hedges and grass. Much to the humor of the neighbor.
After spending most (the whole?) day cutting through the tundra, it was done.
Now, I can get to the kitchen. Well, at least that's the plan.
Then again, with somebody heading to Boston to take a ride in an Osprey, there are other things to worry about.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home